Balancing The Layers Of Your Being *Sold-out*
- 9am – 12pm Introduction of Retreat theme and getting to know others in the group. Yoga Practice and Breathing exercises. Through asana and pranayama practice we will penetrate the physical and energetic sheaths of our being igniting the fire needed to become clearer in our intention.
- 12:30 – 1:30pm Lunch Break
- 2pm – 3pm Hike and meditation. Inviting our senses to awaken as we hike easy trails we will link smells, sights, breath into the subtler
layers of our beings. We will sit in meditation during this portion of the retreat as well
- 3:30 to 5:30pm Afternoon Practice. Gentle/Restorative Yoga practice to dive deeper into the breath as a door to our emotions and spiritual being. Journaling and sharing with others.
- 6pm – 7pm Dinner
- 7pm – 9pm Closing activity, meditation and official workshop ending.
- 8am – 9:30am Breakfast
- 9:30 to 10:30am Optional hike/meditation before checking out at 11:00 am
Double/Triple Occupancy Room: $300 per person
Retreat price includes all workshops, 3 meals and 1 night of lodging.
Registration is confirmed upon payment on a first come-first serve basis.
Maximum capacity for this retreat is 15 people
Cancellations made up to 2 months prior to retreat date: 70% of the total amount will be returned
Cancellations within 2 months prior to retreat date: 20% of the total amount will be returned
Single Occupancy Room: add $50 to above rate